LoafNest - Incredibly Easy Artisan Bread Kit
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- LoafNest : The Revolutionary New Way to Easy Artisan Bread at Home. Professional Non-Stick Liner with Custom Cast Iron Dutch Oven for Home Bread Making.
- EASY: No-Kneading, No-Shaping, No-Mess, No-Fuss, No-Cleanup. Less Than 5 Minutes of Effort to Get Professional Quality Bread at Home. 94% of users make bread more often with LoafNest than before.
- TASTY AND HEALTHY: Crunchy Crust and Soft Airy Crumb. Your Own Healthy Natural Ingredients. Start with just Flour, Water, Salt and Yeast. Add More Natural Ingredients for More Flavorful Loaves.
- RELIABLE: Consistently Great Results Every Time. No Guesswork for Great Bread. 96% users make better bread with LoafNest than before.
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Perfect size for a family. Based on Proven Bread Science. Designed in The Netherlands, Made in France (Liner) and China (Dutch Oven).
- Free recipe eBook [English].
- Downloadable user manual [English and German].
Safe and Trustworthy
LoafNest method means No-Kneading, No-Shaping, No-Mess and No-Cleanup. Just mix the ingredients with a fork and time will do the rest.
You can just mix the dough with a fork, no kneading or shaping is needed. No more messy counter tops or hands to clean.
Less than 5 minutes effort
Artisan breads took effort - not anymore! LoafNest method takes less than 5 minutes of actual effort. This is near hands-off artisan bread making!
Fits your rhythm
LoafNest method is designed to be flexible so that you can adapt it to your schedule and your skill, whether you are beginner or an experienced baker.
Using the LoafNest is easy, and makes a crusty bread that is delicious and practically fool proof!
The LoafNest makes my unusual way of bread making work really well and it is much easier than without the LoafNest. I always have home made almond milk “yogurt” going at my house, so I use some of that to make my leaven. I take 1-2 T ripe “yogurt” (made and fermented with a little of the previous batch or pro-biotic capsules emptied into the vitamix when I make my almond “milk”). Then add about 2-3 T flour and a little water and leave until it is bubbly (the next day usually). In a medium sized glass bowl, I add 1 C non-chlorinated warm water to starter (I may try more next time), mix it well, add 1 t salt (any maybe a little olive oil), then 2 C white Einkorn flour and 1 C fresh ground whole Einkorn (or a mix of other whole grains). Let it sit for 1+ hours then put in fridge over night. Next day, take it out of fridge for a few hours (till it is noticeably expanded), then preheat and bake with LoafNest as instructed. Yum!
Loafnest is the easiest way to make bread! I make sourdough almost every week using my Loafnest.
I've made sourdough for a few years, but it required such a big time commitment. With my Loafnest, I just mix up the dough in the evening and bake the next day. I add more or less sourdough starter depending on what time I want to bake. The process is so easy that I make a loaf of bread nearly every week, and the results are consistently excellent! Our current favorite is olive rosemary sourdough bread. Yum!
Artisan Bread with Crunchy Crust and Soft Crumb
Make artisan bread everyday with complex rich flavour